Friday, June 8, 2007

Picture Time

Please excuse the layout of the pictures....I'm still trying to figure out how I can work this.

Tonight was the Avalance Ranch vacation bible school's family cookout night to wrap up the week. Seth has SO much fun all week pretending to be a cowboy and learning new songs and doing the projects. This week he learned that God is Real, God is Strong, God is Awesome and If We Love Him, We'll Obey His Commandments. They had 2 waterslide bouncy houses, 2 horses, a climbing wall and great food. Seth was SO sad when we finally left to go home.

















A few pictures from our trip up north.....

Nicole, Seth and Hayden getting ready for a swim in 'Lije Lake. The water was very very chilly.




My Dad with Seth on the docks of the Niagara River in Youngstown.




And finally....the pictures I promised of John's Tummy Rollover. (Of course the stinker did it for like...two days and hasn't done it since!)





















2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi, Carolyn! Love these pics!! That VBS party sounded/looks like a blast! And the cowboy themse sounds adorable. Super fun. I don't know if we'll do VBS this year b/c we're leaving soon.... Anyway, John is so funny to have rolled and then STOP! Crazy kids... :)

Amie said...

Go John Go!

I keep forgetting that you are blogging.......I'll add you to my list now.