Thursday, June 7, 2007

Jobs

So, since my last post about my job situation, or I should say lack of situation, I have gotten recent e-mails from both prospects. Though neither of the e-mails are very exciting. They're both just saying that timing is the issue. At this point I'd just be happy with a ...yes we're hiring you but we can't start you until a specific date. At least I'd have SOME idea of when I can start working. In the meantime Dave has a job interview tomorrow afternoon for a completely different position. The pay and benefits are better, and it would be a relief for Dave from the frustrations of working with teenagers. Please pray it works out for him!

Seth and John are settled in now that we're back home. Seth has been going to Vacation Bible School every evening this week and John is trying his first cereal meals (though they're not doing much for his sleep like I'd hoped).

0 comments: