Sunday, October 28, 2007

Weekend

This evening I am tired, but not like last weekend's I-worked-my-arse-off tired, but more like an I-had-a-great-time kinda tired. Yesterday as you all know our furniture arrived in the morning. I dragged Seth to the pumpkin stand in the late morning and made him pick one out (he was more interested in playing Power Rangers than boring pumpkins). In the evening we got a babysitter and Dave and I went out on a real bona-fide date! Woo hoo! You know when the last time we did that was? Yeah, I don't know.....I dont' remember. Today we had a great day too. Church as usual, with a great sermon. Then home for naps and we had some friends over for a few hours. Then Dave went to bed, and I took the boys to a fall festival at the church next door to ours. Here are some pictures. They were supposed to have hot air balloon rides, but unfortunately it was too windy and the basket was unstable, but Seth and I got a great look at the balloon up front and watched as they blew it up.














Seth and Isaiah both got their faces painted.










John and Naomi were adorable as usual.





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend, especially the date part! I LOVE the carpet too!