Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Sweet Day

Today was a great day. I was asked to come in early today to cover for another worker, so I got to get out early too and spend some time with the fam this evening! For my "dinner" break at 3 o'clock I decided to go visit Seth at daycare since he had a rough time when I dropped him off. I LOVED going to visit. I was only able to stay for about 20 minutes, but it was fun to meet Seth's friends and hear from his teachers about how he's doing. They say he is one of only about 3 kids who knows his alphabet and numbers and stuff during circle time, and he blew them away today when he wrote Puppy for them for the first time. We went outside with the rest of his class and played on the playground and he was SO GLAD I was there with him. It all made me feel so proud and good, and it was SO worth being 10 minutes late stuck in traffic getting back to work.

0 comments: