Friday, October 19, 2007

New Baby and A Capette

Wow, this week is going by really fast. I am looking forward to the weekend though. I don't really have much new to report, other than I just found out my friend Tanya just had her first baby on Tuesday. A boy! Yay! Boy's are great arent' they? This week we've had a car in the shop, and we'll probably have the other one in the shop next week. It will be such a huge relief to have them running smoothly again. Ohh! AND, I have been wearing my capette to work lately because I freeze in there where my desk is right under the A/C vent. Well several people have stopped me admiring it and upon finding out I made it asked how much I would charge to make them one. Woo hoo! So, I think I might just make a bunch of them over the next few weekends and try to sell them for Christmas money. Seriously it took me just a few hours to make and a few skeins of yarn, and if I have any leftover that i didnt' sell I can give them as gifts or gift them anyways! I'm pretty excited about getting paid to do something I love!

0 comments: