Sunday, September 30, 2007

Weekend

So, another weekend flewn by way too fast. Do I really have to go to work tomorrow??

Friday night our upstairs neighbor took Seth to see Disney on Ice. He had a great time and it was really nice of her. Saturday I did a gajillion loads of laundry, so hopefully I won't have to do any all week. Sunday was church and a visit from a friend in the afternoon. Overall lately there's really not been much going on except being busy with the mundane stuff so I really haven't had much to blog. I still can't find my stupid usb chord, so I can't show you any pictures.

I missed Grey's Anatomy Thursday night putting the kids to bed, but I was happy to find out that ABC.com has full episodes you can watch on-line, so now I won't have to worry about missing it, and other shows like Ugly Betty....another favorite of mine!

John's asthma isn't getting any better, but it's not getting any worse either. We've got an appointment Wednesday so we'll see what the next step is. This week we're looking forward to having our friends Ashley and Nick visit with Seth's BFF Hayden. And we're having Seth's 4th b-day party (belated) on Saturday.

OH AND......I'd like to wish my friend Jenn M. a happy Belated Birthday as well......welcome to the 30 club.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad and I enjoy your blog so much. I know you don't have time to write in it every day but we look every day "just in case". It gives us a wonderful glimpse into your life when we can't be a daily part of it because we are so far away. Thank you so much for sharing with us. We love you.