Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How I feel.

Tired. But mostly pretty indifferent about life lately. I feel like my days are just flying by, but I'm in a fog and don't really get to see any of it. I feel like all my energy is spent on work and this house and I'm not really getting to enjoy my family or this beautiful weather. I feel anxious and stressed and really heavy but I can't really think of any really main reason why, I just am........ and I REALLY want to dive into a big fat Dove Dark Chocolate bar. I think, not sure yet, but I'd be willing to bet my old friend Flo will be returning soon. Havent seen her since last April. Yippie doo.

1 comments:

John said...

sorry that you are feeling yucky. Sometimes when Kim and I get in that place where we feel like we are just on auto-pilot from day to day we try to take sometime..even if just an hour...to sit and enjoy each other's company. Trying to remember that there is more to life that just competing each task as they come along. I know it is hard to do that, but it does help us! I am praying for your family as I type this.