Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Better Week So Far

Yay! So John is doing MUCH better this week. He is drinking from the bottles!! And eating more solids at daycare. It is such a huge relief from last week. If he continues to do well, I think next week I will stop nursing him during my dinner break and do exclusively night time nursing until he weans. As it is, I have been gulping my dinner down in the car on my way to the daycare so that I have enough time to go there, nurse him and get back to work in the middle of rush hour.

Being in the call center is going ok. The work itself isn't very exciting, but I like the people I work with which makes a big difference. Still no word from D.C.

Oh yes! and I forgot to mention the building I work in is pretty cool. It's an old cotton mill that was powered by the water from the canal. The original boilers are still there on display. Apparantly they would heat up the floors with a very moist heat that was ideal for processing the cotton. The original floors are still there (though very creaky) and old signs like "Keep your Spools off the floor" are posted around the building. Most of the offices there are pretty fancy. Ours is nice (as nice as a call center can look) with the exposed brick and all. I went to the little museum on my 15 minute break the other day. Neat-o!

1 comments:

Amie said...

Yea! I am so glad that it is going better.

The house and the work building so cool. :)

Amie