Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ahhhh Welcome Saturday

Yayayayay! It's Saturday!!! I'm so happy it's here. I've got apple cinnamin muffins baking in the oven and I'm relaxing in my jammies with no plans to get out of them soon. Ahhhh I love it. This week went by so fast. Yesterday I took John to the doctor for his first non-well baby appointment. He is having some coughing and breathing issues. But despite that, and despite another new tooth, John slept through the night last night for the first time!! He is getting around much more quickly now, and getting access to a lot more than he used to. He really loves his big brother, and now he can attempt to grab just about everything out of big brother's hands.

Work is going fairly well. I really like the people I work with, and the job itself despite being a call center is not that bad. Still, the hours are not great, and I'm looking forward to the Sunday paper to see what else might come up over the weekend. The boys have adjusted to their new schedule with Mom being at work, and life is overall less stressful. The house is coming along slowly, and I hope to get some more progress done this weekend. Slowly but surely, we're finally getting back into a routine and that is good.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn! Sounds like you are all doing a little better, I'm so glad! Hooray for John sleeping through the night - that's going to help too I'm sure! :)