Monday, August 20, 2007

our going ons

Ok, so after another hiatus away from blogging because my computer software became corrupt, I think we're back on line....at least tonight. Tomorrow we leave to go visit my grandma in Florida, and next weekend we'll be going to a wedding and preparating for the kids to start pre-school and the move. In other words, blogging is going to slow down considerably. However, I'll do my best to update of our family's goings on.

This weekend was busy with swimming fun now that the weather has cooled down into the 90s. John has 4 teeth now and the 5th is emerging in the little blister-like spot on his bottom gum, and he discovered his penis, the beginning of a long friendship.

I'm really looking forward to this trip. It's like our last family vacation before I go back to work for a long time, even though I don't have a job yet. Oh, and by the way the interview I had last week WAS successful. They felt very strongly about me, but needed someone to start today, and I can't start until next Monday. So, my temp agency told me not to call them again until I return from the trip, which is fair I suppose. I was feeling quite loser-ish when I didn't think I got the job. But I feel a little relief too though, because the hours weren't all that ideal, nor was the work all that exciting (not that I have room to be picky, but I'm just gonna trust that God has the perfect job in mind for me that will pay exactly what we need).

0 comments: