Sunday, August 26, 2007

A busy day for us today. We are getting ready for pre-school to start tomorrow and trying to make it special for Seth. After church we went to buy him new school shoes, socks, toothbrush and paste, a small Thomas pillow to match his blanket, etc. and I have been busy with my sharpie putting his name on all the tags of all his clothes, as well as John's name on all his bottles, binkies, bibs, clothes tags etc. Tomorrow will be a busy one. I have several things to get done, particularly my hair, and the lawn (assuming the rain stops tonight). I've been very emotional today. With the exception of my trip to D.C. several months ago, John and I have never been separated for more than an hour and a half. On the other hand, I am very excited for Seth. He's been looking forward to going to pre-school and I know he's going to love it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - you're back!!! Even if we don't get to chat online each day, it's nice to read about your adventures. I can't WAIT to hear about the first day of pre-school (both your version AND Seth's), and what you did with your hair... I miss you, friend. :-)

Amie said...

praying that everything went well for you and boys! :)