Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I'm Back

Yay! Our computer feels all better! I'm so happy to be back. Things are better here. Not any less crazy, for the most part, but just less stressful. I had a job interview this afternoon. It went well I think, but the hours are late morning to evening, which is do-able but not exactly desireable. And, the location is only a few miles away from our new apartment, as well as our friends who will be watching our boys. I am still searching in other areas for jobs, but ultimately I guess I'll just have to take what I can get. John is trying SO hard to crawl, and the little bugger is super quick! He grabbed my ice cream right out of my hand and sunk his 3 little teeth in it before I could even react. Butthe look on his face when he realized he just bit into something frozen was priceless!!! Seth is doing well too. He's just restless mostly. It's so incredibly hot lately that going outside to play, to the park, or even to the pool (the water is like bath water!) is just too much for John (and me).

0 comments: