Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Things about Seth that Make me Laugh

There are some things that Seth does that are just so funny!


Sometimes he likes to wear 2 or 3 pairs of underwear at a time.

When he gets dressed in the morning, he'll put both legs in one side of his pants just so that I can tell him how silly he is. Or he'll put a shirt on like pants and put his legs through the sleeves.

He does this little dance where he wiggles his hips and sings "Smile Smile Smile" to the tune that we sang when we were kids "Na na na na na" when teasing another.

He calls freezy pops "bee"s. Not sure where that came from, but that's what we call them now.

When we're going somewhere and I need him to get ready, or get in the car he pretends to be asleep. Not just asleep in his bed or laying down but in whatever position he happens to be in, even if he is just standing in the middle of the room, he is "asleep" and it's my job to wake him up. He doesn't do it to be defiant because he doesn't want to do what I'm asking, but he just thinks it's he is so funny!

When he's brushing his teeth, he likes to pretend he's brushing, but instead of his teeth he'll be brushing his nose, or his chin and just keep doing it until I notice.

And finally, he LOVES to look at his reflection. Particularly in doorknobs, faucets, windows, anywhere where his face looks distorted. Then he says, "Look at me I'm upside down!" or "Mama, where'd my nose go?" or something to that affect. SO FUNNY!

1 comments:

Amie said...

Seth is so cool........ :)