Friday, July 27, 2007

Dave

I'd just like to brag about my husband, who has been so giving lately. Seeing my need for a little "me" time, he has been going to the Y to work out at 5am or so on his nights off, so that when I wake up I can go work out myself while he watches the kids. Yesterday, he woke up early from his usual sleeping time so that I could go out to the movies while he watched the Seth monster, and then helped me clean the house this morning before my friend was to arrive at 830am. Just after my friend left at 10, he packed up and took Seth to the Y for a swim, which also happened to be the time John goes down for a nap and gave me a good hour to sit and read Harry Potter in a quiet clean house. What a huge difference it makes in my mental state to have just that hour a day! I sure really needed it, and I SO appreciate my husband for making that time a priority.

0 comments: