Monday, July 23, 2007

Meanie

I am the MEANEST Mommy in the WORLD!!! I deserve a BIG MEDAL to pin on my chest that says MEAN MEAN MOMMY on it! So that all the kids that walk by can run away quickly before I make them put on their SHIRT and their SHOES and make them go to the STORE! And while I'm at the store, I'll make them ride in the BUGGY and make them pick up the box of waffles they threw on the FLOOR! AND I'm SO MEAN that I WON"T BUY any COOKIES!!! WAAAAHAAAAHAAAA! I'm the Olympic Gold Champion of MEANNESS!!!

2 comments:

Amie said...

LOL.......sounds familier, Kyle "hated" (a word that I am so not okay with) Jonathon the other night because he actually asked him to clear his plate at dinner. What unreasonable parents we all are! :)

oh and LOL @ Plifferies too :)

Emily said...

Wow, sounds like a super fun grocery trip!! Those days are no fun..... You do deserve a medal for not going nuts AND having to go out and do it all again later. Hopefully your next trip won't be so eventful!

Emily