Friday, July 13, 2007

On the Job Front

So after a month with no communication, I finally wrote to my contact with the consulting firm to check in on the job openings. Thankfully, I got a response. There's really no exciting news to tell or anything, but he did confirm that I am at the top of the list to get the first full time long term position that comes out of the agency that I want to work for. I know this is not new news for anyone, but when I wasn't hearing from them (and it has felt like soo long) and in the emotional day I had yesterday I started to doubt myself. Needlessly, and it is a big relief to know that we WILL get out of Augusta, and I WILL be able to work again soon but that I just need to have patience and know that in God's good timing we will be back on track.

0 comments: