Saturday, July 26, 2008

This Week

So, this week I took off of work in anticipation of my departure. Mon and Tues I spent rearranging the house and cleaning for Mom and Dad's extended stay.

Starting on Wednesday I kept the boys home for quality time with me. Wednesday morning I called up Charity and we and our children headed out to Jump City for a while.













In the afternoon we came home and napped, cleaned, swam and waited for Mom's arrival. Yay! She's here!


Thursday we went to another jumping place.... Monkey Joes per Seth's request. Our whole family had a lot of fun!! Later on we swam in the backyard.














Yesterday was a fun time at the park, and of course swimming.







1 comments:

Emily said...

love all the pics!! Looks like you had a fun week. And I can't believe Charity's kids! Naomi is beautiful.....

I have something to send you but it keeps not being sent.... ugh.... maybe today's the day?! :)

Love, Emily