Monday, July 7, 2008

15 Reasons Why I Think My Sister is Awesome


1. I can call her a big dork, and it makes her happy.

2. She gives the best back massages

3. She can sing a song for just about any occasion, and remembers the words to all the camp songs that I forgot long ago.

4. She is comfortable being in her 30s

5. She squeeks when she laughs

6. She is an awesome Mommy.

7. She is an artist. She has won awards and decorated my home with her photographs!

8. She is messy. Knowing her house is as messy as mine makes me feel much better.

9. She is super strong! Ok so I could take her with one tickle, but seriously...she works really hard...(hence the messiness)

10. She's the person I think about when I'm bored and think....who can I call to chat with?

11. She can actually make Mommy Macaroni and Cheese just like Mommy, for some reason I can never get it right.

12. She inspired me to go to "cheeseburger rehab", and was my sponsor in times of temptation.

13. If she won a gajillion dollars, she'd share it with me, because sisters share with each other :-)

14. She's really good at everything that I wish I was good at. (including grammar!) She is an awesome vocalist, actress, photographer, and she's great with kids (even other people's kids)

15. She's my sister and I love her!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The person who can talk your ear off is speechless. You are incredible and I don't know what my life would be like if you weren't in it. You have helped to shape who I am today. I love you!