Sunday, April 13, 2008

What a weekend.

I don't really know what is with me this weekend. I've been really out of sorts, grumpy, unmotivated, and kinda feeling low. Why, I don't know ...it's not the usual time of month. In the last two weeks it has probably been raining for three quarters of the days. I feel like I've just been walking behind my children today cleaning up the messes, and not being much of a mom. I am overwhelmed by the work I have to do in the house this weekend and overall, I feel like I have a renewed understanding of the term "Rest" when people say "Rest in Peace" or a "Rest Home", cause some days I feel like the only time I'm every going to get to truly get some rest is when I'm 90 or in heaven. I also have a greater appreciation for the commandment to rest on the 7th day. Even when I get a break, and Dave takes the kids out, I feel guilty if I don't take advantage of the time to get some work done. Sigh.... maybe I'm just being hormonal.

0 comments: