Sunday, April 20, 2008

Recap

Our internet connection has been down for the last few days, so I haven't been able to post much. I will try to catch you all up on what's going on in our lives the past week or so.

My frump day from last week turned out to be a frumpy several days. It took me a while to get happy again.... still not exactly sure why, but I suppose we all go through times like that. Yesterday I worked my butt off trying to get all the work done for the weekend so that I could spend the day today doing just was God commands us....to rest. I didn't exactly get it all done, but most of it...and what I didn't can wait until Monday. Church today was great! I left feeling excited and wanting more...and knowing that I could come home and not have to focus on the house was even more exciting. I managed to get in a nap while the boys napped, enjoyed playing at the park with the boys, and even went to church again in the evening for some more. I really feel like the work I did yesterday and my attempt and keeping the day "holy" was blessed, because I sure feel blessed today!

0 comments: