Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WW

As for me nothing much new to report. Last week I went into a rut with weight watchers. After I got my orders from the Army I thought Screw WW! If I lose any more weight that will just make the Army want me MORE right? So maybe I should be GAINING weight? Hehehe. After John's DR appt today I decided to treat him to a milkshake to make his throat feel better (and to kill time until my appt, which just happened to be scheduled for today too). Well, John fell asleep while we were sitting in the drive-thru waiting for the shake. What was I to do? Wake a baby for a sugar high? Let the deliciousness of a Chick-Fil-A milkshake go to waste???
Well, despite my bad attitude last week (and waves of it this week) I did repent of it and still managed to weigh-in 2.4lbs less. That plus the 1.2 from the week before puts me now at 15.6lbs lost so far. On Friday and Sat evening Dave watched the kids after dinner so that I could get some Carolyn time. I bought some new capris and a couple new shirts that fit much better now. I am officially borderline between the ladies and womens sizes, so it took me FOREVER to find the right fit. My lower half is still in the Women's sizes, but I'll get it all back down to the ladies soon (I hope).

1 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

Go you! I am jealous! I am not quite ready to give up hormonal eating...so I am feeling quite like a tub of lard:(