Friday, June 27, 2008

WW Weeeeeeee!

This week I tried to mix it up a little. I planned a different variety of foods to make meals more exciting. So, it made it easier to stay motivated throughout the week, even though I felt a little more hungry than usual.

And the results??? drumroll please....... 3.8lbs!!!!

*** happy dance****

AND, I have now officially lost over 10% of my starting weight!! I got my Weight Watchers official 10% keychain




PS: A few days, I broke from my points and ate a little more. I felt like I was dragging, tired, weak, shakey.... like I wasn't getting enough. I think it's important to pay attention to your body and what it's telling you even when your focus is to pay attention to the points. If I hadn't eaten a little more those days I probably would've lost even more than 3.8. To me, that's almosts too much weight loss. Overall, you have to look at the average lbs you're losing. Over the last 4 weeks I've lost an average of 1.9 lbs, which is perfectly healthy.

1 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

I am so proud of you!