Monday, June 16, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was fairly a usual weekend for our family.
Friday was payday thank God, because we had practically nothing but frozen veggies in our fridge. So Sat morning we rose and got out early for our grocery shopping. I took the boys out for breakfast and then we headed to Walmart for supplies.


After naptime I took the boys to the Aquatics Center for some time to swim. It was the first time we had been anywhere with a diving board, so I thought it would be interesting to see what Seth would do. The boy has NO fear; he just went right out and jumped off. He wanted to go off the tall one too, but I wasn't ready for that.

John has recovered from his virus and ear infection, and has gained his appetite back, and then some! The child ate more than I did for dinner tonight. He is starting to like swimming a little more too. His hair has gone through a growth spurt of sorts and he's starting to get a little baby mullet (which almost makes me tempted to give it a trim).


The rest of Saturday was filled with laundry (I'm finally using the clothesline...yay!). And more laundry. After dinner I took the boys out for ice cream on the way to the park (yay photo opportunities!). Though, I'm not sure I was thinking so straight on that one..... it kinda slipped my mind that John has never had an ice cream cone.

Seth picked out a slushie instead of ice cream.


And the boys played off the sugar before heading for home and bed.

0 comments: