Wednesday, February 6, 2008

MeMe

So I was tagged by Amie for a meme. I have a hard time with these things, because....well.... as stated by my Blog name, I am pretty plain. I don't really have a whole lot of funny or unique things to talk about myself. But, I'll give it a whirl.

1. I am a pretty decent crocheter. I really love to do it....I just never have time.
2. I took tap dancing lessons when I was young. I secretly still love to tap dance, and pull out a....shuffle hop step fl-lap ball change in my kitchen when no one is looking.
3. Lately....I've been feeling older.
4. I hardly move when I sleep. I prefer to sleep on my tummy, in a pike position with my arms flat down my side and my hands tucked under me. Sleep is my friend, and I still need naps.
5. I detest washing dishes. I love my dishwasher.
6. I cant think of anything else.

2 comments:

Amie said...

that was awesome, Carolyn. I can so see you tap dancing! Thanks for humoring me :)

My name is Dianna said...

btw, you are not plain! your are wonderfully and magnificently knit together....

I think you should call your blog extraordinarycarolyn!