Friday, February 22, 2008

Ho Hum

What a week! Nothing all that crazy or super exciting happened this week. But it sure went by fast! Here's an update.

John is feeling better. The anti-biotics cleared up his ear and eye in a day, but sure gave him a diaper rash like the dickens! :-( Poor John, but he's much better now. AND he learned how to drink from a straw.

Seth's class learned all about dinosaurs this week. He was VERY enthusiastic about it. Now he can spout off stuff about Tyranosaurous Rex and Stegosaurouses. Not sure if that's how you spell them, but it was fun. I'm going to find out if there's a museum not too far away to take him to. Also, he randomly started counting in Spanish yesterday while playing dominos with Dave. Pretty cool! Whenever I ask about his day at school....he usually responds with an "I don't know, fine.". So, I guess I get to find out what he's learning when he surprises me with it!

Dave hasn't been feeling the best this week. With Spring in the air, and pollen too, he wakes up in the afternoon with a scratchy throat and always tired. Despite that, he has been cooking dinner every night, and keeping the kitchen and dining rooms spotless! Maybe that pollen is affecting the clean spot in his brain too!

As for me, I'm just chugging along. At work they have started talking to me about taking the Lead position for my market, so that's exciting, but they want someone to take the position who's going to be sticking around for a while. I just don't know how long we'll be in Augusta! So.... I told them to make it worth my while to stay! We'll see what they come up with. Esp because my supervisor, prego with twins, will soon be on bedrest. So... its likely this position isn't just for a Lead, but a long-term substitute for the Supe, which is a much bigger job... and one that I'm not so sure I'm ready for!

0 comments: