Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend

Aaaaah. another nice and relaxing weekend at home. I had nothing planned, so it was nice to just relax, get some housework done.....no stress just get things done when I feel like it. Yesterday we went to Target to get Seth some new pants and a few other things. Then we stopped and got some sandwiches and took them to the park. It was a beautiful day, so we spent quite a while there. I got some crochet done while the boys napped and then later we went outside and played with the neighbors kids. Miss Sherry took Seth to the park with Gabriel for a while till it got dark. Then got a video rental and watched Mickey Mouse Once Upon a Christmas while eating some pizza (and crocheting). Sunday was a nice relaxing day too, aside from an irritating trip to Walmart.....did you know that you can't buy anything but food and clothing between 12pm and 130pm on Sundays in South Carolina? Rediculous! I tried to buy a ball of yarn and they wouldn't sell it to me! Arrgh! Anyhow, at least I got to turn left on Milledge Rd off Walton Way. It's one of those No Left Turn except on Sunday's turns. I felt very excited and satisfied knowing that I finally got to turn left on that street. It's much shorter to get home that way.
Anyhow, I did buy food at Walmart....lots of it. All the fixings for Thanksgiving dinner. This year it's just going to be the 4 of us, but I still want to make a nice dinner. I'll have lots of leftovers, but then I won't have to cook for the rest of the week! Yay and Yum!

0 comments: