Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Recap

I haven't blogged much this past week. We've been super busy, and Dave's had the weekend and Monday and Tuesday off from work, which means more competition for computer time. Here's a recap of the past week.

Thursday afternoon I found out I was getting promoted at work. Yay! So long call center! I'm now in major accounts and extremely happy about it.

Saturday we had a lazy morning and then I took the kids to play with Miss Amie and family. Saturday evening we made a very exciting Walmart trip and then came home and watched Jungle Book.

Sunday was Church, and then dinner with newly pregnant friends Faith and Jason. I took a stab at my own recipe of Lasagne, and it was pretty good!

Monday it was back to school and work. First day in the new position, and I feel kinda lost, but confident I'll learn quickly.

Tuesday Dave took the car in to get some new spark plugs (ahhhh spark plugs) and then found himself a new pair of glasses. His old ones had electric tape on them. About a half hour after I got to work John's daycare calls because he has a fever and needs to go home. After seeing the doctor we found out he has strep. Poor baby. Then a few hours after taking a fever reducer, his temp went up to 105.7! So...last night we ended up in the ER.

Today John's fever is managable, but he isn't eating much and the antibiotics aren't sitting well with him. Seth had his well-baby (er, well-big-boy) check-up this morning that he went to with Daddy.

1 comments:

Amie said...

aww, poor John!