Sunday, November 11, 2007

Is there anything better?

So, you know those people who don't wash their hair everyday? Well, in most cases, it works for them. It keeps their hair really shiney and healthy and a lot less damaged because the natural oils in their hair don't get washed away every day right? Well, this morning (and since it's the weekend) I decided to not wash my hair. (yes I know you are very intrigued as this is an extremely exciting blog). My hair has not been looking all that great particularly because of the post-baby shedding. So I thought I'd give it a shot. Well, it's a good thing I had no plans this weekend, and that I could just throw a hat on to go to the grocery store because I looked quite slimey and despite that I washed my skin this morning I felt like I hadn't bathed in forever. I was itchy, and felt gross. And I don't know how you people do it. So as soon as I put the kids to bed I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my scalp like 3 times in hot hot water to get rid of the slime. Ahhhh, I felt so goooooood after that. I felt SO good in fact, that it inspired me to feel even cleaner. So I changed my sheets, and put on clean-out-of-the-dryer jammies, and I threw out my toothbrush and opened a new one. Then I put on chapstick, and lotion, and deoderant, and then I relaxed in bed. And now I feel so clean and comfy that I feel like there's nothing better and that I had to just write one last blog today to tell you how great I feel. Sweet dreams.

The End

0 comments: