Wednesday, August 27, 2008

We Made It!

So, we got off to a late start, but we made it. Thank God. We got to stop and see Dave's family half-way up in WV, and see Kerrie for a short time on Monday morning, and then arrived in NY around 7pm on Monday night. The boys were very well behaved.
Can you believe I had to turn around and start work Tuesday morning?!! Well, we survived and now we're busy unpacking and getting settled. Dave took Seth to school today to register for Kindergarden. Tonight I will take him shopping for his packpack and clothes. This weekend we're heading up to camp in Adirondacks and will see my Sister and her family! Next week school starts.... does life ever slow down? I have a feeling it only gets faster after this. Soon it'll be soccer practice and boy scouts, church choir and field trips. I'm excited for the Peach Festival the weekend after next, where I'm excited to reunite with friends and meet their families, and have some peach shortcake.

1 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

Wow, sounds like y'all are doing great! i am glad you made it, especially with everyone in one piece. We miss you here!