Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh Yeah, I still got it!

So, today on my lunch break I decided to go to the gym and work out. I REALLY enjoyed the holidays. My scale not so much. So I finally dragged my butt to it's latest attempt at a reduction. Fortunately, the building I work in has a small gym, so I can go during my lunch. Surprisingly, after a year of no exercise because of my neck problems, followed by a year of a pregnancy, followed by a year of post-baby-got-out-of-the-army-and-don't-have-to-do-pt-anymore year, I still managed to run a mile and a half without stopping. And I feel great! Wow! I still got it !(sort of). Though, having a lot more junk in my trunk makes running a lot more difficult. I felt like I needed a butt bra to prevent it from jiggling (and kinda hurting too). I guess that's why someone invented spandex a long time ago. Too bad only people who DON't need it can wear it in public without scaring everyone away.

1 comments:

My name is Dianna said...

hey carolyn, way to go! you think maybe you could run a mile and a half for me?