Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Nice Surprise

Yesterday out of the blue some flowers arrived for me at work. I couldn't imagine who would be sending them. Turns out a customer I helped fix a SIM card problem on Monday was so appreciative that he sent me flowers! How often does that happen? It sure made my day! And makes me feel a lot better about my boring job. Turns out the guy had traveled to London over the weekend and his phone stopped working. His wife had just had a premature baby and having his cell phone working was extremely important. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary for them, but it's nice to know that I've really helped someone out in a bind.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool story! :) I love the new photos and videos on yoru blog. Your kids are cuties!!! SO glad you guys had a nice Christmas and New Year's!

Love, Kim :)