Monday, November 3, 2008

A Wiggly Adventure

Yay! The Wiggles came to Buffalo tonight and Dave and I treated the boys. I think we were more excited for them than they actually were. John was stand-offish and clung to me until the last 1/4 of the show when he finally got off my lap and stood up and danced.

Seth had a great time until the Wiggles split up and walked through the crowd. "Sam! It's me Seth!!" he shouted. Sam came the closest to us but was still a level down. Seth was SO dissappointed that he didn't get to ask Sam a question (though I have no clue what that question was). Poor guy.
I was pleasantly surprised at the ease of all the adventure, since I was expecting mania with children everywhere and lots of traffic. We had a really nice time, boys were good, people were kind and took their turns out of the parking lot (something that would never have happened in Augusta) and hopefully a memorable experience for the boys before they're too old for Wiggles.

2 comments:

Amie said...

So much fun! Seth has loved the Wiggles for a long time, huh?

My name is Dianna said...

Looks like you had a blast!

And, wow, you mean you found other drivers with manners? Amazing