Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Anniversary

7 years today Dave and I have been married. It's crazy how time flies by and the numbers keep creaping up. And in a few days I'll be turning 30 too. "Thirtylicious" is what my friend calls it. I'm just still kinda freaked out about it. In my brain I still feel like I should be 20, and I think most thirty-somethings probably feel the same way. When you're 20, 30 seems so distant and so old, and now that I'm 30, 20 seems like just yesterday. But now, married for 7 years we have 2 amazingly beautiful little boys, we've lived in Ohio, California, Texas and Georgia, Dave's graduated from college, and I've completed a tour in the Army. It's a no wonder it feels like time has flown by, we've been so busy and have been having fun doing it all together.

0 comments: