Tuesday, December 29, 2009

They don't want me.

So for the last year I've been working hard toward one goal.... to finish the prerequisites I needed to get into the UB Nursing program. I pulled off a 4.0 gpa for the last 2 semesters and was one of the first people to submit my application back in July. I have really loved what I'm studying. It is fascinating and surprisingly easy for me. With my miliary leadership experience and customer service experience I thought for sure I'd be a perfect candidate. Alas, I have been rejected. And it really really sucks. I feel like I've wasted an entire year of my life.

2 comments:

Amie said...

wow.......I am sorry.....:(

Mom said...

A year of education is never a waste no matter what you end up doing. You are all the better for having studied and learned.